salam a'laikum.
this picture reminds me of everything.
a place where I get to know Him even more.
a place where I understand what is Islam.
a place where make me realise that Allah is enough for me.
there are lots of other places.
and neither about the beautiful scenery.
nor about the adventurous journey.
but it is all about the ibrah that He taught me.
He showed me the light.
when I was blinded by the darkness of jahiliyah.
huh~~ jahiliyah.. so often that word came out.
but the question is, do I really had let go all of the Jahiliyah?
that had burdened me since forever?
that i had never realise before, the jahiliyah will be the one that drag me not to Jannah?
if Allah wanted the best for His abd',
He will give His abd' the understanding in ISLAM.
i know who is Allah before,
but i never had the urge to understand who is Allah.
why is Allah giving me this opportunity to live for one more day?
why is Allah sending me people that protect me from harm?
why is Allah allows me to inhale His oxygen...
even though I forget to say Alhamdulillah
I performed my prayers at the eleventh minute
I cried when we sing the "doa taubat" song, but 2 seconds later
I repeat the same sin.
but still He did not send an army of natural disasters upon me.
He is Allah
the Most Gracious the Most Merciful.
I remember,
I asked a sahabat one day,
"I know Allah is the only One god, ahad. but actually who is Allah?"
then, she opened the holy Quran and recite...
as-syu'araa', 26: 77-82
“For they are enemies to me; not so the Lord and Cherisher of the Worlds;
“Who created me, and it is He Who guides me"
“Who gives me food and drink"
“And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me"
“Who will cause me to die, and then to life (again)"
“And who, I hope, will forgive me my faults on the day of Judgment"
I had my question answered.
how about you?

No comments:
Post a Comment