salam a'laikum.
Last night, went out with beloved “the rokis” [that’s what we called ourselves, my family]. Search for dinner. Hurm… stopped by a restaurant named Ali TomYam at Jalan Keramat, KL. The dishes were awesome. Alhamdulillah.
I’m not emphasizing on the delicacies, but what caught my eyes was that there was a couple who went from table to table asking for donation. One of them was blind and holding a stick to support his movement. And another was helping his friend by guiding him and held him by his arm. Yeah, both of them were guys and I supposed they were best friends. Both of them were wearing shirts and jeans.
![]() |
| blind? or blind-folded? |
I couldn’t keep my eyes off them. I watched them. I observed them. I stalked them. [erk?]. From one table to another, they pleaded for some money. For those who had a noble heart, they lend a hand. RM1, RM5, even RM10. But they did not come to our table. Perhaps one of the saw me staring them from the beginning, it could be. [wooo… scary tak?] Then, they just took off.
I don’t know why, could be I’m a bit prejudice and sort of like su-uzzhon towards those two unfortunate guys. After they left, full of eagerness, I stood up and asked my sister, “Jom kite tengok diorang nak?” but she refused. So, it was just me then. I went out the restaurant and tried to search for them. They didn’t go far. Walking straight without any difficulty, I was right, HE WAS NOT BLIND AT ALL. He was pretending to be one. While walking, they were counting their ‘collections’ that they ‘work hard for it’ from that restaurant.
![]() |
| a study had been carried out. proving that pengemis profesional can get about RM30 000 per month. as if like RM130 per hour. |
I went back in and told my sister. “told ya, he’s normal”.
When people don’t really have the fear towards God’s punishments, they tend to do whatever they wanted to. Even it is a sin. This kind of people the media called them pengemis professional if I’m not mistaken. May Allah lead them to the rightful path.
Hurm… this had really put a humungous stone on my shoulders, not literally. There are a lot of things need to be done. The targeted audience is not only in KMB, but the masyarakat itself. “But I’m just an IB student, what can I do?!” ahah! We are not JUST IB students. We are THE IB students. We can do almost anything. [wah, ini tipu!]. Ok, we can try our best to do anything if it concerning about ummah. Am I right? at this primary stage, yes… it is about KMB, but out there… we are still His caliphs and we have a mission to be completed!
Speaking of IB. exam is near. Sometimes, people can get very close to Allah during the examination month. But later, phewww…. Gone with the wind. Sometimes, people could get very far from Allah due to excessive admiration towards books until they forgot that He who decides everything. Which one are you? Hurm… Which one am I?


No comments:
Post a Comment