Wednesday, May 26, 2010

do i doubt?

salam alaikum.

It is 8.25 am already but the sun haven’t say salam to me yet.[owh? Metaphor much~~]. Is it going to rain? hope so, insya-allah.

It had been a while since the last time I’ve post anything. I mean anything that could be a R E M I N D E R for me and for all of us. “WHY?” huh~~ I asked myself this question but it was left unanswered. natha~~ [woo espanyiola] none.. Nothing.. See!! Can’t even answer my own question! aiyok... i just.. Felt nothing inside. Empty. You know like the empty spaces between the particles? [jgn nak TOK sangat laaa].


Even though the 2 days in bangi supposedly had huge impact on me. But it only last for 2 seconds when I left that place. I realised it. I know what is happening to me. I know. I just don’t understand why. I keep on asking why. But what I got is only krriiikk kriikk kriiikkk [bunyi cangkerik]. I still don’t get it!


Do I doubt? Why do I doubt? Don’t I believe in the sunnatullah? Astaghfirullah astaghfirullah astaghfirullah… well, now I know. How easy our heart can be manipulated. By whom? You know who. Jeng jeng jeng…. The s*tan. Ok. Now I know HOW. But still I don’t know WHY.


Can you imagine how does it feel like? To know your purposes, as a khalifah and as abid [ubudiyyah]. To know how to be one. But still there is a tini tiny voice in my head asking why. Argh!! I could just bang my head to the Great Wall of China until that voice is out of my head. Dang dang dang!!!


I must get my head straight. But with that voice, I can’t. I just can’t.


So, only one way. Back to basic. And I found this in the holy quran,


dan katakanlah, “bekerjalah kamu, maka Allah akan melihat pekerjaanmu, begitu juga Rasul-Nya dan orang-orang mikmin, dan kamu akan dikembalikan kepada [Allah] Yang Mengetahui yang ghaib dan yang nyata, lalu diberitakan-Nya kepada kamu apa yang telah kamu kerjakan.”

[at-taubah, 9:105]


Why I should doubt? Isnt it obvious? It is all because of Him. All because of Allah! He commands us to be His abid [there is plural form for this but… can’t remember][somebody, help!]. He chooses us instead of His other creations to be His khalifahs.


“Sekiranya Kami turunkan al-Quran ini kepada sebuah gunung, pasti kamu akam melihatnya terpecah belah disebabkan takut kepada Allah. Dan perumpamaan-perumpamaan itu Kami buat untuk manusia agar mereka berpikir.”

[al-hasyr, 59: 21]


Imagine how hard it was for rasulullah to receive wahyus from allah. If the mighty mountain could collapse, how if it is human? And now I want to think twice about my purpose? Owh no .. no no no…. don’t even think about it aimi!


Ok, finally. I answer my own issue. Alhamdulillah. oh... ah-ha!!! i just hit something. not literally hit something... but I just remembered what I whispered to myself before I left kmb,[ hohoho.. monolog dalaman]


“aimi, just kerja ja. Buat ja. Jangan risau, Allah tengok usaha kamu. Buat yang terbaik, jgn persoalkan apa ganjaran yang kamu akan dapat. Allah dah berjanjikan? 9:105? Yakin dengan Allah. Biar pun kerja tu sangat susah, dan kamu x dapat nak settlekan… usaha ja yang terbaik. Sebab Allah tengok usaha kamu, bukan pada hasilnya.”


Ahah~~ now I remember what I told myself. Hehehe… Alhamdulillah… the empty space wasn’t empty after all. i just need to use the right electronic microscope to observe the particle. In this case I need to look further inside my heart. To do that I need Allah. Yes I need the One whom my heart belongs to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agak2 sape ntah...
aimi dear...
why ask...when its in ur heart...
its just there...remember...usrah does not start upon the opening of the meeting with ummul kitab....
but it begins right after kaffartul majlis and Al Asr...
"dan mintalah kpd-Ku, nescaya akan-Ku perkenankan"
Ask from Him the strength you need, for He owns every strength that the earth posses...

luv,
Someone that love u, fillah...

open new tab

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...