Saturday, March 17, 2012

A slave's needs.

Ya allah, i need You. T_T

Lend me strength.
Guide me through this path.
Purify each of my steps.
Help me to empty my heart, so that only You that i let in it.

I'm weak,
I'm weak,
I'm weak.

I need You,
The One who understands me the most.
The One who knows me more than I do.
The One who i called upon in my prayers.
The One who gives me love, and people to be loved.
The One who i want to meet, in jannah.

O allah,
Please ease my way.
Please hear my pray.
Please dont ever let me go astray.
Please, i dont wnat to go back being in 'the grey'.

Help me to think.
Help me to act.
Help me to feel.
Help me to be real.
A real muslim.
A true muslim.

Nothing else that i seek but Your forgiveness.
Evrything that i need is Your greatness.
Once, You showed me the light in the darkness.
Would You show it to me again, leading me to the Oneness,
Of You, O allah.

I need You. In my walk.

I need You. In my thoughts.

I need You. In my words.

I need You in my life. Now and forever.

O allah, i believe You are there... Watching over me. Listening to me. Helping me. Guiding me. One thing left i want to plead, make me a servant who knows she has Allah in her day and night, as long as she wants Him to.

Ameen.

the one who speaks to the others is speaking to oneself.

No comments:

open new tab

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...